Wisdom From Above
Topic: Living for God Scripture: James 3:13–3:18
Wisdom comes from beholding God rightly, which leads us to live rightly.
- How does God define heavenly wisdom in James 3:13?
- How does God define earthly wisdom in James 3:14-15?
- What is the fruit or result of earthly wisdom (3:16)?
- What is the fruit or result of God’s wisdom (3:17-18)?
- Based on this passage are you living according to God’s wisdom or the world’s wisdom?
- Where do you need to be “meek” and put to death “selfish ambition” for the sake of Community and the fame of Christ?
- Know Jesus:
- What does Jesus want you know about Himself in this passage?
- What does this passage reveal about the character of the Trinity?
- Love Jesus:
- How do these truths about Jesus stir you to love, treasure, and savor Jesus more?
- Live for Jesus:
- What is Jesus telling you to do, believe, or change?
- What are you going to do about it?
These questions are also available in the PDF, available in the Downloads section.