Bringing Back the Wanderer
Topic: Living for God Scripture: James 5:19–5:20
- In what area of life that James mentions are you most likely to wander from Jesus?
- Is there an area where you are aware that you are wandering?
- According to James 5:16 what is one step you can take in returning to Jesus?
- Do you know anyone who is wandering in any of the ways James mentions in his letter? Review your notes from point #2 in the message and consider what your role should be in bringing them back from their wandering.
- Take some time to consider and celebrate how Jesus pursued you as a wandering sinner and how He continues to pursue you when you wander today.
- Know Jesus:
- What does Jesus want you know about Himself in this passage?
- What does this passage reveal about the character of the Trinity?
- Love Jesus:
- How do these truths about Jesus stir you to love, treasure, and savor Jesus more?
- Live for Jesus:
- What is Jesus telling you to do, believe, or change?
- What are you going to do about it?