If You Are United To Christ, Act Like It
Scripture: Colossians 3:1–3:14
Review & Apply
- Continue to work on memorizing Colossians 3:1-4.
- Read Colossians 3:1-14
- What were the 3 main points from the message?
- What was the one sentence that summed up the message?
- What one thing most impacted you? Why?
- Why is it so important for you to understand that you must be raised with Christ BEFORE you can love other members of CC?
- According to Colossians 2:12 what part do we play in being raised with Christ?
- Is there any person or type of person that you would rather not be united to?
- Does the way God describes love (compassionate, kind…) describe the way you love other believers who have views or values opposite of yours?
- Let’s be brutally honest, is there someone in Christ Church that you struggle to love the way God tells us to love in verses 12-14 (compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, patience, bearing with one another, forgiveness)? Why is it so important for you to “put on” these attributes toward that person?
- Take some time to discuss (or mediate on) how Jesus has been and continues to be compassionate, kind, humble, meek, patient, forbearing and forgiving toward you.